Wednesday, December 28, 2011

To Sparkle or Not to Sparkle



My friend Sabra and her friend rent out a theater room and put on the best best best party for all twilight movies. I have been to all except for the first one! Jolynn is the one who got me interested in the books, she brought them all outside one night and said here read these after rambling on and on about the books. I thought seriously 1. your reading about vampires and ware-wolfs? 2. you want me to umm...read? I was not a reader, i didn't care to read unless it was the newspaper, my facebook screen or magazines. So one boring night i decided to open the book, and in a week i had read all 4 books. I was now one of those twilight fanatic fans. I have had so much fun at each new movie, and i have also won something at each premier :) Sabra really knows how to put on a party thats for sure!! Thankfully we will still be here next year so i can't wait to see what they come up with next!!

1 comment:

Sabra said...

Sparkle or not to sparkle? Always Sparkle! Always.