Monday, January 9, 2012

Testing Testing 1 2 3

The night of Jan 8th was one to remember and pray never happens again! :) It was a very relaxing day, kids played with their friends, i did laundry and cleaned house and then we decided to go to the station theater for Free Sunday and watch Breaking Dawn. After we left i put Brilie to bed and then Connor went to sleep in my bed about 10. At 10:30 i heard Connor make a funny sounding cough so as i was turning over to check on him he welcomed me to vomit land. [EWW] Poor kid just couldn't stop i think i was grabbing everything i could on the floor to help soak it all up. I gave us a quick shower and then settled down stairs on the couch, he was up every 30 mins getting sick, so i knew it would be a rough night. About 11:45ish i hear little feet running upstairs i prayed to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE not be Brilie. My prayers were not answered i soon heard the very familiar sound coming from up stairs. I went and got her cleaned up and brought her down stairs and put both kids on separate ends of the couch and this is how our night would go. Every 10 mins the kids would rotate on getting sick. I think this has been my hardest test so far during deployment [i'll take it] i was so tired, and i felt so helpless that i just wanted someone else to be at my house lol i was close to posting on facebook for someone to just come sit with me and help with the kids. I def. have to give props to my single parent friends, because i defiantly was throwing myself a pitty party because i was alone dealing with 2 kids with a bad virus. Anyways, the kids are feeling some what better, Connor is acting like nothing happened just been really tired from the lack of sleep, but miss Brilie still seems to be holding on to something, shes been real tired and still running a fever. Hopefully tonight will be better. :)

No comments: